QS. Austin Nduka Onaro Vice - President
Onaro Austin Nduka was born on the 20th July, 1957, He graduated in 1982 with BSc (Hons) degree in Quantity Surveying from University of Portsmouth, England.
He started his career by working as a youth corper (NYSC) at the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing from 1982 – 1983, from there he moved on to Cappa & D’Alberto Plc where he worked as a Building & Civil Engineering Contractors from 1983 – 1994.He has since been the Principal/CEO of Austin Onaro & Associates.
He has also served in several capacities which include but not limited to the following:
- Co-ordinator Lagos NIQS Examination Centre – 2000 – 2007.
- Chief Examiner/Chairman Examinations Board in NIQS – 2008 – 2009.
- Chief Examiner/Chairman Examinations Board NIQS – 2011 – 2013.
- Vice Chairman RICS (Nigeria Branch) – 2006 – 2010.
- Chairman RICS (Nigeria Branch) – 2010 – 2012.
- Vice President Oak Association of Nigeria – 2006 – 2009.
- President Oak Association of Nigeria – 2009 – 2014.
- Chairman Shaki Crescent Aguda, Surulere, Residents Association from 2008 till Date.
- Member Board of Management St. Saviour’s School, Ebute-Metta from 2008 to June 2017.
- Chairman Building Committee/Premises Adviser St. Saviour’s School, Ebute-Metta – 2009 – June 2017.
He currently serves as the Vice President Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN).
He is happily Married to Patience A. Onaro with Children.
If you’d like consultation, please start by completing the form: